Here at Revill Mowers Ltd we will build our success upon our close understanding of our customers’ requirements. Our flexibility allows us to try and suit your schedule so that we can minimise your machinery downtime. We believe we can provide our customers with excellent value for money and specialise in providing you with the following….
• A friendly, personal and high-quality service
• Rapid turnaround time, especially for pre-booked work
• Trouble-shooting advice help-line
• Supply with parts if required
Our mechanics have completed a three-year city & guilds level 3 service engineering (Agricultural and ground care) machinery course. This is recommended by the British Agricultural & Garden Machinery Association (BAGMA), who we are registered members of
Our mechanics have also completed many of the top manufacturers service courses to gain knowledge on a large number of machines.
A Basic Machine Service Includes:
• Replacement of filters
• Oil change
• Replacement of spark plugs
• Cleaning of fuel system
• Lubrication of joints and controls
• Checking of clutch retaining bolts
• Dress or replace cutter blade as required
• Check any drive systems
Just some examples of the repairs we carry out:
• Pulley, belts and bearing replacements.
• Tyre puncture repairs
• Battery testing and replacements
• Blade replacements
• Carburettor service (If the engine on the mower is hunting when running this is often all that is needed.)
Grounds care Machinery and Small Plant
Just some of the examples of machinery we work on:
• Small Tractors
• Utility Vehicles
• Hydraulic rams, Motors and Pumps
• Mini diggers
• Chain saws
• Whacker Plates
• Golf Carts
• Diesel Engines
• 2-Stroke Engine
• 4-stroke Engine
• large chippers
We will work on the majority of small plant equipment or turf machinery that has an engine with moving parts (4-Stroke, 2-Stoke or Diesel).
If your garden machinery or grounds maintenance machinery needs servicing or repairs contact us on 01594 810746
We are Golf course machinery mechanics with over 25 years’ experience offering service, spares and sales to Golf clubs, Groundcare contractors and County councils.
We offer turf machinery service maintenance contracts for all types of users from signal machines up to very large fleets. We have worked very closely with users to develop specifically tailored maintenance contracts, spreading the servicing costs over agreed periods.